You can adjust your kitchen hours directly in the Retool Cook App, under the Settings tab. Please make sure you are updating your kitchen hours regularly. You are responsible for making sure your kitchen is closed when you're not available to deliver.
Important Notes: You can only set your Dinner hours at the moment. For those offering Lunch service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can only change hours for the week you're currently in, not the following week. So to change your hours for next Monday for example, you would need to wait until this Monday passes. Otherwise, you will change your hours for this Monday as well.
Changing your Kitchen Hours
- From the Main screen of your Retool App, head to the Settings tab in the bottom right hand corner.
- Next, select "Edit Store Times"
- Here you'll see the option to edit the hours for each day of the week.
- Update the hours you'd like to change from the corresponding drop-down menu. Select "Closed" on days that you don't want to be available.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "Save"!
If you need a hand updating your kitchen hours, please get in touch here.