|Please Note: Moving forward, you will need to set your inventory for each item each day that your kitchen will be open. This number will deplete as you accept orders, eventually transitioning the item to out of stock.|
Setting your Item Inventory Levels
This is a step-by-step guide on how to set your individual item inventory levels in your Retool Cook App. This will set the quantity of any given item on your menu that is available per day that your kitchen is open. You will have to manually set your inventory levels.
- Open your Retool Cook App and log in to your kitchen.
- Select "Update Menu Items".
- Select the item you'd like to update your inventory levels for.
- Under the "Quantity" field, enter 0 and hit "Save"! This is your "Global Inventory" which is to be set to zero moving forward.
Note: Only after you've set your Quantity (Global Inventory) to zero, can you set the "Edit Inventory By Date" function.
- Then select "Edit Inventory by Date" - the pink button.
- After you open the "Inventory by Date" section, you'll be able to go through and select the days your kitchen is open from the calendar and start adding inventory to those days.
- When you've added the inventory quantity for each day, please select "Save"! Make sure you repeat these steps for each item and for each date that your kitchen will be open!
To hide an item from your kitchen completely, follow steps 1 - 3 from above, and then under "Is it visible in your store?" change it from "yes" to "no".
If you are having a problem please after following these steps, please get in touch here or text us at (647)496-5778.