Cooks receive 70% - 85% of order earnings, with the remaining 15% - 30% accounting for the Marketplace Fee for use of the Cookin platform. A payment processing fee of $0.25 + 0.25% of the amount requested will be charged upon withdrawal.
All Cookin payouts are made directly to your Stripe account once per week. It can take a couple of business days for those payouts to be accessible after that in your Stripe account. Once the funds reach your Stripe account, you'll be able to transfer the funds out to your personal bank account.
For more details on setting up a Stripe account, click here. For details on withdrawing your funds from your Stripe account, check out this article.
Please reach out to Stripe directly if you need further assistance with their platform.